All that Louisville Seminary is today has been made possible by the devotion and faith-filled support of those who have come before us. We honor that generosity through the President's Circle, Seminary Sustainers and Caldwell Society, all of which have been established to recognize the generosity of the Seminary's alums and friends.
This annual giving society celebrates the leadership of donors who
contribute $1,000 or more each year. These gift provide a strong foundation
to support our tuition scholarships, educational instruction, field
education, library resources and chapel ministry. Members of the
President's Circle empower Louisville Seminary to accept the divine
invitation, the challenges, and the reward to build bridges and engage the
President's Circle members receive invitations to special Seminary events. Their leadership is an important example to others considering meaningful financial commitments to Louisville Seminary.
Gifts of $1,000 can provide...
• A scholarship for a current student.
• The opportunity for a student to pursue a research project in his or her area of interest.
• The chance for a faculty member to attend a conference and present research.
• A stipend for a faculty member.
• Operating expenses for a student group.
• The opportunity for a student to study abroad.
• Travel costs for speakers to come to campus.
• Seminary Sustainers
The Frank H. and Fannie W. Caldwell Society was established to recognize Louisville Seminary alums and friends who provide visionary support to the Seminary through their estate plans. If you have already made provisions to support Louisville Seminary in your estate plans, we encourage you to notify us of your intent and become a member of the Caldwell Society today.
Learn more about the Caldwell Society